HOW TO RUN REACT NATIVE ON WEB BROWSER ?
Hello All, In last topic we had discussed about How to install react native & How to create a new project in react native using CLI. Now in this topic we will discuss about How to run react native on web browser ? What are the steps to follow to run react native on browser ? So, follow the below steps to run react native application on browser.
Steps to follow to run react native on browser
1.Open the command prompt in administrative mode & write below command to install expo-cli
npm i -g expo-cli
What is Expo ?
Expo is the Platform & Framework for React applications. It’s the set of services which help us to build react native applications.
2. Add web dependency using following command
npm add react-native-web@~0.11 react-dom
3. Now, Run the following command to run application on browser
4. Above command will redirect to browser & open the localhost page as shown in below image
5. After that click on Run in web browser as shown in below image
6. It will open new tab & our application will successfully run on browser
So, follow the above steps to run application react native on browser. In next topic we will discuss about How to create & navigate pages in react native application. Stay tuned for more react native tutorials.